Handmade papers, made with recycled materials, and come in white with deckled edges.
- Hello Darling, I adore you I adore you I adore you and tomorrow I plan to adore you even more. xoxox
- Love you x forever
- Every day I love you
- Darling, a beautiful thing is never perfect.
- Darling, you and i are more than you and i because It’s we.
- You are my sunshine. My only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You’ll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don’t take my sunshine away.
- Beautiful darling, You are the sweetest gift and I adore you. You are a bright young ting and the whole world is in front of you. Take things as they come and you will weather well. Go everywhere. Keep your eyes and ears and heart wide open. Look for the goodness all around you. And when you feel small in the great big world, be still. Think of your beautiful roots. They are deep and true and will allow you to stretch far. So go into the world and let your little light shine. And always remember you are loved and blessed and the littlest one that ever stole my heart. Yours always.
- May today there be peace within. May you trust that you are exactly where you are meant to be. May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith in yourself and others. May you use the gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you. May you be content with yourself just the way you are. Let this knowledge settle into your bones, and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love. It is there for each and every one of us.
- I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to go wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. (Audrey Hepburn)
- She was beautiful, but not like those girls in the magazines. She was beautiful, for the way she thought. She was beautiful, for the sparkle in her eyes when she talked about something she loved. She was beautiful, for her ability to make other people smile, even if she was sad. No, she wasn’t beautiful for something as temporary as her looks. She was beautiful, deep down to her soul.
- Come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned (Peter Pan)
- Remember one thing. That you should not leave the Earth until you have made it a little more beautiful. A little lovelier. A little more loving. (Osho)
- Life is very short, and there’s no time for fussing and fighting, my friends. (John Lennon)
- Please watch out for each other and love and forgive everybody. It’s a good life, enjoy it. (Jim Henson)
Dimensions: 12″ x 16″